HABC LEVEL 2 AWARD IN CONFLICT MANAGEMENT (QCF)
This accredited qualification meets the requirements of anyone with a customer-facing role who deals with service users or the general public. It is also relevant to those who would like a better understanding of the prevention of conflict, giving them more confidence in dealing with situations as they arise.
This qualification is generic and can be applied to a wide range of learners and sectors.
The subjects covered by the conflict management qualification include: Legislation, clear and effective communication, proactive service delivery, situation assessment and managing unrealistic expectations. There are a number of benefits for businesses in entering employees for this qualification, one of which is improved customer service levels.
BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS QUALIFICATION
Following the completion of this accredited qualification, the learners will know how to:
- communicate to solve problems and reduce the potential for conflict
- identify the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- communicate effectively and defuse conflict in emotive situations
- follow good practice after conflict situations have occurred
Duration of course: 1 day
For more details, please contact a member of our training team.
Office: 01233 822201