One of the vital components to help ensure a successful food business, is having an excellent menu.
Writing and planning a menu, is one of the most significant tasks to be carried out by Chefs, Restaurateurs and Food Business Operators. The menus and the dishes your business offer, are one of the chief ways in which you communicate to customers and potential customers, and which encapsulates your identity. Your menu should be attractive; delivering food of the highest standards which your customers take pleasure in, whilst at the same time ensuring that it is appropriate, manageable, and cost effective.
At CaterSafe, we provide professional, empathetic help and advice from top chefs, so that your food business obtains maximum profit, a superior end product and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Our highly qualified, team of professional Chefs have many years of experience within the various sectors of the Hospitality & Catering industry.
Our services include:
- Creating and planning a menu concept which fits with your business profile
- Skills- set assessment
- Recipe development with recipe specification packs
- Practical cookery demonstrations
- Staff training in preparation, cooking and presentation skills, – and stock control
- Guidance in sourcing the best ingredients at the most competitive prices
- Advice on labeling regulations and food allergens
An initial consultation with one of our Consultant Chefs is usually free and without obligation.
For more details, please contact a member of our team.
Office: 01233 822201