Food Safety Audits
Food Safety Auditing
One of the best ways to have a comprehensive overview of the food safety standards of your food business, hygiene and food safety management is through conducting regular food safety audits. CaterSafe Audits can help you to continually improve your business and ensure you are always following best practice approaches, complying with the law – but ultimately that your customers are kept safe!
The Role of Food Safety Audits
Auditing plays a vital role within the food industry. It helps to ensure compliance as well as seek out any problems and highlight good practices. Audits can also help to provide the necessary documentation and due diligence. This can be particularly helpful when it comes to Environmental Health Officer inspections by the Local Authority.
How Can a Food Safety Audit from CaterSafe Help your Business?
Our audits will help with:
- Boosting your due-diligence – showing your commitment to improving maintaining food safety standards
- Contribute to a positive food safety culture
- Providing a fresh pair of eyes from an inspector’s perspective
- Independent verification of food safety
- Problem-solving for food safety issues or inspector remarks
- Independent verification of food quality
- Obtaining maximum score for the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme
- Potential marketing opportunities.