FoodCheck Complete Food Safety Control
FoodCheck from Kelsius is a revolutionary web based paperless system that provides complete visibility of food safety compliance across your entire operation. It improves the quality of food by putting you in control of food safety with automated processes that drive impressive cost savings and labour efficiencies across your organisation.
FoodCheck can help you reduce paperwork, human error and time spent in relation to HACCP. Offering you Complete Food Safety Control.
How FoodCheck Can Help You
- Automation of the entire food safety and HACCP process
- Eliminates manual monitoring & paperwork
- Greatly reduces time spent on audit preparation
- Significant saving in both time spent and labour costs
- It is completely tamper proof preventing record falsification
- Removes the risk of Stock Loss with Alert System
FoodCheck™ Complete Food Safety Control
FoodCheck can help you streamline all your Food Safety Processes making compliance simpler. This is done by:
- Supplying an easy to use input Tablet device.
- Pre-set Reminders to prompt staff to complete records
- Storing all information securely using Cloud Based Technology
- Extensive Reporting
- Eliminating Fridge and Freezer temperature Checks
FoodCheck Lite is Kelsius’s latest innovation, designed for Companies with multiple outlets and franchises, particularly in the Fast Food sector. This solution is perfect for companies who want to streamline HACCP Management across their organisation.
With build-in reminders designed to suit your unique requirements, FoodCheck Lite ensures that Food Safety will always be a priority. The system removes pressure on staff, allowing them to concentrate on the quality of food you provide.
Kelsius is the leading supplier of automation technology for product safety and compliance to the food services and healthcare industries. Using its world class wireless sensor technology and cloud based data hosting and processing, Kelsius systems improve product safety, ensure regulatory compliance and optimise costs associated with these activities. Founded in 2003, Kelsius has offices in the United Kingdom and Ireland with a network of partners in Europe, Middle East, Australia and the USA that serve its global customer base.
If you would like further information concerning Kelsius and their food safety control system, then please fill out the contact form below.